Week 30: Santa Teresa County Park

Short post, as this was a pretty uneventful week. Easy run on Tuesday and then instead of Black Mountain I did a steady run on Wednesday. Given that I'm recovering and coming back from a running break, 4:34min/km, with a very strong wind (although that's almost a given on the Bay Trail) was not too bad.

Then a short run on Thursday, long weekend run in Santa Teresa County Park on Saturday and another short run on Sunday.

As for the weekend run Santa Teresa turned out to be a nice park; just on the outskirts of San Jose. Again it was a super hot day, so after my recent experience I wasn't taking my chances and I took much more water... which of course meant that there was water in the park.

I'm not sure what else I can say. It was a good run. And the sky was simply amazing so I took a number of shots and some of them come out rather nicely, I think, so be sure to check out the full album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budapest, marathon

My goals for... the lifetime.

Marathon, Paris, 2012